Disaster Assistance questionnaire to see what you help you are eligible for (English and Spanish): http://www.disasterassistance.gov/disaster-assistance/questionnaire#benefits&qc=cat_8 NYS Emergency Management: http://www.dhses.ny.gov/oem/event/sandy/contact.cfm Live Map of drop off locations/ shelters/power outlets/ food/ goods/ medical/ transport/ services/ animals: https://sparkrelief.org/#!/offer/f3edb7c0b9d66035376d4753e0bbab30 Emergency Services (Non-Cash) Everyone is entitled to these benefits, there is no application required Meals/Water: Emergency Food Assistance Program (EFAP): [...]
Posts Tagged ‘New York department of Labor’
0 Comments Tags: disaster unemployment assistance, DUA, Hurricane Sandy, New York department of Labor, UI, unemployment insurance
- Applications open for fall Member Organizing Training!
- Uninsured? RAP can help you get free or low-cost health care!
- Oct 2 Panel Discussion: From Runway to Retail – How frontline workers are affected by fast fashion
- Calling all Creatives: Art & Media Committee’s Animated Video Project
- Forever 21 Workers Fight for Just Hours after Demotions and Benefit Cuts