RAP’s MOT program is a 3-month intensive training program that develops the organizing and leadership skills of RAP members who want to learn how to become leaders in workplace change. You’ll get the training, skills and hands-on experience you’ll to build power in stores and across the retail industry. MOTs have gone on to become major leaders in RAP, their stores, and beyond. The spring program runs from June – August 2015.
MOTs will engage with retail workers to:
- Identify issues in their workplace
- Connect with and inspire leaders in stores
- Plan and execute a worker-led action
HOW TO APPLY:
- Apply for the program online here. Applications close at 11:59 pm on Friday, May 22nd.
- Come to an interview with RAP’s member organizer. In your application, you will be asked to identify two times when you are available during May 26-29.
If you have any questions, contact Paloma Zapata, Membership Organizer, at 347.268.8725 or paloma[at]retailactionproject.org.